Tuesday, March 5, 2019

LENT - 2019

  

"O God, who are moved by acts of humility
and respond with forgiveness to works of penance,
lend your merciful ear to our prayers
and in your kindness
pour out the grace of your blessing
on your servants 
as they follow the Lenten observances.
May they be worthy to come
with minds made pure 
to celebrate the Paschal Mystery
of your Son."

     As we move into our journey through Lent, I pray that the Lord's grace fill your hearts and minds.  May the discipline of this journey bring us to a deeper, more personal and life-giving relationship with the author of life and the dispenser of mercy - Jesus Christ.

     A note about the above image: I saw this image on facebook and not seeing a copyright notice, reproduced the image.  I have one like it that was given to me on my departure from my last assignment from the school children at Queen of Angels school, describing what they saw as my qualities.  That image is seen below … and brings back many great memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment