Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Giving ... A Gift

     At this Christmastime I would like to extend my best wishes and assure you of my heartfelt prayers in thanksgiving for the year past and expected blessings for the year to come.

     Christmas brings many memories, much emotion and a deepening of faith.  I will be celebrating at my sister, Jane's, at our family home.  We are of the age when material gifts are of lesser importance (although there will be a few of them).  Sharing faith ... being family ... giving love are the important things.  I recently saw the thought shown below and was inspired to share these thoughts with you as a part of my gift ... along with love and respect and great hope that these words will be taken to heart.

     Have a very joyous and peace-filled Christmas celebration and share the gift of yourself with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment