Monday, September 17, 2012

Another milestone

     At about 1:40 pm today Journey Thoughts has reached 20,000 page views from loyal and inquisitive followers.  This in about eighteen months, with a little over 1,000 views a month.  I've said this before, but I really mean it ... I am overwhelmed at the response.  From this quiet kid from Southwestern PA, who usually has nothing much to say, I am in awe of what the Lord has allowed me to accomplish.  And the best part of the whole deal is that I truly enjoy this ministry.  Thanks to all, especially parishioner Gene Komondor, who emailed me to remind me of this milestone.

1 comment:

  1. congrats...but really????a 'quiet kid' with 'nothing much to say' Well, if that is true (yes to quiet...but always something to say) then you have certainly made up for lost time!
    God Bless,
    Rip

    ReplyDelete