Monday, October 15, 2012

Convocation

    This afternoon begins our annual Convocation for the priests of the Diocese of Greensburg.  This two day, mandatory event - from Noon today through lunch on Wednesday - has been a part of our yearly experience for more years than I can count.  We meet at a conference facility with adjoining hotel in the Diocese (this is the second year for this venue).  I am not sure of the topic for this year's Convocation, but I assume that it will address priestly issues.  Pray for the priests of the Diocese of Greensburg.  I will return to my posting this Wednesday or Thursday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you saw yesterday's post, I mentioned that my pageview count was gone ... lo and behold, this morning it has returned with the full count.  Maybe there was not a conspiracy after all, just a warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment