Wednesday, June 22, 2011

100!

     It is truly remarkable that today's post is my 100th!  It just seems like I just got started, and my thanks to my friend, Mike Ripple, for getting me going on this adventure.

     I really enjoy the experience.  I have shared this with others, but when I was in school, I was the quiet kid who never spoke up or expressed an opinion.  I think we need to blame the Lord for the change since Ordination.


    For the 100th, I would like to share two comments received recently.  One is from a classmate from Altoona, John Prosperi, who said: "I love your commentaries and stories that always hit the point with ease in reading.  I hope you enjoy writing your daily entries as much as I enjoy reading them.  It's a great connection with your ministry and truly upholds the fact that indeed wisdom does come with age!! ... Technology has allowed you to share your talents with the multitudes."  Thanks, John.
     The other is from one of my favorite bloggers - Rocco Palmo of Whispers in the Loggia fame.  Rocco emailed to send kudos.  He said: "I've already seen your post. "  He commented regarding the post on Saint Damian of Molokai.  I had asked if I could reference him and Whispers in the Loggia on occasion, and he graciously said yes.  His words provide great encouragement, and I am indeed grateful for his efforts to contact me.

     As of this posting, I have had 2,767 page views (people who have check out the blog).   I am humbled.  I pledge to continue to share with you my journey in the most positive way possible (the world is too full of negativity).  I can never be a Rocco Palmo (who has 18,805,985 page views!), but I will strive to use this means to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.  God bless you.

     My sister, Janie, said that I should have fireworks for the 100th.  Couldn't figure that out, so I did it in red, white & blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment