Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Milestone

     The old saying that goes "Time flies when you are having fun" is really true.  Two years ago today it was the first Friday of Lent, and I sat at my computer and with the help of a good friend and his son whom I have mentioned before - Mike Ripple and Isaac - I set up Journey Thoughts and typed my first post.  A year later I had logged in 333 posts and had received 12,790 page views.  Another year later, on this second anniversary, I am still at it.  This is my 592 post and I have reached 26,848 page views.

     It does not seem like it has been that long since I began.  It is hard to believe that I have that much to say.  And I continue to be flabbergasted and very grateful to all who have checked out this blog, and especially to our loyal readers.  God has been very good, and I have been truly blessed.  May our journey together continue and bring us closer to the living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment