Monday, October 17, 2011

Update

     I find myself getting a "day behind" in my posts.  Yesterday (Sunday) was a busy day - the two morning Masses with a presentation on each on the Introductory Rites of the Mass in light of the new Roman Missal implementation.

     Following the 11:00 am Mass I welcomed baby Dominic Arthur Fry into the Church through the Waters of Baptism.  It was a great celebration with family and big brother, Nicholas.

     Later in the evening I celebrated the Teen Hope Mass for the Junior and Senior Youth Ministries for our three local parishes - Immaculate Conception, Saint Agnes and Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton.  This Mass is celebrated once a month.  Following Mass I spoke to the Senior Youth Ministry regarding the Sacraments of Initiation specifically, and sacraments generally.  The kids were receptive and attentive.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     Today the priests of our diocese gather for our annual Convocation - from Noon Monday until Noon Wednesday.  We pray together, discuss concerns, look to our well being, and relax a little.  I have chosen NOT to post until I return.  Thanks for understanding ... and please pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment